The first estimated list of Sony a7 IV specs is shared. The features shared by a reader at SAR are simply put together in the comparison table: Sony A7R III, Sony A7R IV, Sony A7 III and Sony A7 IV. Of course, we have to say that the Sony A7 IV specs are well guessed.
On the other hand the Sony a7 IV will be a serious update that is aimed at Sony a7 II and a7 owners, and it will have the same sensor as Sony a7 III, the same body as Sony a7R IV, real time tracking, 4K30P, dual UHS-II SD card slots, and not much more. Check out the Sony a7 iV specs below.
Sony A7 IV Specifications
Below are the predicted features and specifications of the Sony A7 IV:
- Sensor: 24.2 MP CMOS Sensor, 5.93µ pixel size
- Sensor Size: 36 x 24mm
- Resolution: 6000 x 4000
- Native ISO Sensitivity: 100-51,200
- Boost ISO Sensitivity: 50 – 204,800
- In-Body Image Stabilization: Yes (5 stops)
- RAW Formats: RAW (14-bit ARW), C-RAW
- Dust Reduction: Yes
- Weather Sealing/Protection: Yes
- Lock Release Button
- Body Build: Full Magnesium Alloy
- Shutter: 1/8000 to 30 seconds
- 10 fps burst modewith AF/AE tracking
- Storage: 2x UHS-II card slot
- Pixel shift multi shooting
- Digital audio interface
- Built-in Flash: No
- Autofocus System: 693 points (phase-detection AF), 425 points (contrast-detection AF)
- Real Time Tracking, Real Time Eye AF for Movie
- Weather Sealing: Yes
- Viewfinder and LCD same as Sony A7R iV
What do you expect from the Sony a7 IV? What’s your whishlist? Feel free torelay your comments.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".