Fujifilm X-Pro3 is a new rangefinder APS-c sensor mirrorless camera designed for both stills and video.
The instruction manual for the Fujifilm X-Pro3 mirrorless camera is now available for download. You can download Fujifilm X-Pro3 user’s manual as PDF file.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 is a unique mirrorless camera with a hybrid viewfinder and LCD that is only viewable when flipped down. The camera has a 26MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor, the same as on the X-T3, along with a hybrid autofocus system. The LCD flips down by up to 180 degrees and has a resolution of 1.62 million-dots. The camera offers two new Film Simulation modes: Classic Neg. and Monochromatic color. It can capture 4K video at up to 30p, with a max bit rate of 200Mbps.
See also : Black Friday Mirrorless Camera Deals 2019
- 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS4 sensor
- X Processor4 quad-core imaging engine
- 1/8000 to 1 second shutter speed
- 4K video, up to 29.97 fps
- 3.0-inch, 180-degree tilting touch LCD screen
- OVF/EVF combination viewfinder
- SD/ SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Intelligent Hybrid AF focus
- 17 film simulation modes
- Titanium + magnesium weather-resistant construction
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".