Here is updated specs list of Nikon Z50 APS-C mirrorless camera. The Nikon Z50 will be officially announced on October 10th, 2019.
The price for Nikon Z50 body will be around $900. DX-format mirrorless camera is expected to compete against the Sony a6400. Check out the updated Nikon Z50 specs below.
Nikon Z50 Specs:
- 20MP APS-C sensor (based on the D500 sensor)
- Nikon Z50 will not have IBIS feature.
- Nikon Z50 will have only one SD card slot.
- Nikon Z50 will be on par with D7XXX series DSLR cameras.
- 11 fps
- 3 inch LCD screen, can be tilted downwards for selfies but it will not work with selfie sticks
- Fixed EVF
- Max shutter speed: 1/4000s
- 4K video
- Nikon Z50 will look very similar to the Nikon Z1 prototype camera – it was described to me as a smaller version of the Z6/Z7.
- Announcement could as early as next week.
- To compete with Sony a6400
- Price for Nikon Z50 body is around $900, price for Z50 kit is around $1,100.
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!