Here are the updated rumored specifications for the upcoming Canon EOS-1D X Mark III DSLR camera. Canon will officially announce EOS-1D X Mark III flagship full frame DSLR camera in February, 2020. According to latest rumors on CR, the development announcement of this camera will be very soon.
Below you see the already rumored specifications of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
- 28.1mp full-frame CMOS sensor
- Up to 30fps still shooting
- Dual DIGIC 9 (This would be the first time the 1D series would introduce a new processor)
- New and larger rear LCD, the source said it looked brighter too.
- Similar top-down LCD to the EOS R
- There will be a new battery for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, and it will have a “new feature”.
- Optical viewfinder, but there will be more information available within it.
- 61 autofocus points, all cross-type with a “slightly” larger spread.
- To be officially announced in February, 2020, ahead of CP+ 2020.
It’s also speculated that there could be a development announcement related to the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
Read more Canon Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.