Here are the lstest Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumors. Canon is rumored to release its flagship DSLR camera before the 2020 Summer Olympic Games.
Another mentiom in the rumor mill indicates that Canon will announce the EOS-1D X Mark III in 2020. There are also a few tidbits of information about what could possibly be coming in the new flagship DSLR.
As we have already reported the pro-grade model is in testing by a small number of photographers and/or engineers. Check out the latest Canon EOS-1D X Mark III rumors.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Rumors
- It’s likely the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III will shoot 6K video without a crop.
- Dual CFExpress cards are in the prototype models and will likely make it to the production version.
- There will be a “significant jump in resolution for an EOS-1 series camera”. The EOS-1D X was 18.1mp and the EOS-1D X Mark II came in at 20.2mp. So I guess anything over a 2mp bump could be considered “significant” to some.
- New DIGIC processor. Canon doesn’t usually introduce a new DIGIC processor in the EOS-1D series, but that will apparently change this time.
- IBIS is in prototype cameras (click here for more)
Back to Canon, it is also rumored that the company will announce the 5D Mark IV successor, EOS 5D Mark V in 2020. Currently, there are no rumored specs of the 1D X Mark III. Sources claims that the camera will have a new version of DPAF and other sensor technology.
Read more Canon Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".