Sony will hold a special live event on Wednesday, August 28, at 10:00 AM ET. That’s 7am in Los Angeles, 16:00 in Berlin and 23:00 in Tokyo.
It is highly likely that the company will announce two new APS-C format E-mount mirrorless cameras on August 28. These cameras would be the Sony a6700 & Sony a6200 as we’ve have mentioned before. We also expect the Sony a6700 will replace currently the A6500 and will be the new flagship APS-c model.
Check out the rumored specs of the Sony a6700 mirrorless camera prior to the official announcement.
- 32MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 4K HDR, 4K60p (was limited in test version),
- 2x Improved battery life,
- AF is vastly improved with eye tracking,
- Better low light performance, higher iso up to 51200
- UHS II
- 1/8000 shutter, faster continuous shooting
- Flip screen like in a6400
- Price to be around $1500
- For advanced video (more video oriented) and photos
Read more Sony Mirrorless news and Sony Rumors here.
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".