Sony will hold a special live event on Wednesday, August 28, at 10:00 AM ET. That’s 7am in Los Angeles, 16:00 in Berlin and 23:00 in Tokyo.
It is highly likely that the company will announce two new APS-C format E-mount mirrorless cameras on August 28. These cameras would be the Sony a6700 & Sony a6200 as we’ve have mentioned before. We also expect the Sony a6700 will replace currently the A6500 and will be the new flagship APS-c model.
Check out the rumored specs of the Sony a6700 mirrorless camera prior to the official announcement.
- 32MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 4K HDR, 4K60p (was limited in test version),
- 2x Improved battery life,
- AF is vastly improved with eye tracking,
- Better low light performance, higher iso up to 51200
- UHS II
- 1/8000 shutter, faster continuous shooting
- Flip screen like in a6400
- Price to be around $1500
- For advanced video (more video oriented) and photos
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".