A new Fujifilm camera has been registered at bluetooth.com with the code name FF190002. This is probably the previously rumored Fujifilm X-Pro3 rangefinder style mirrorless camera. The registered Fuji camera has the same Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 deployment as X-T3 and X-T30.
Fujifilm will replace the current Fujifilm X-Pro2 and unveil the mark iii version in October 2019. The specs of the X-Pro3 is unknown at the moment but latest rumors suggests that the flagship mirrorless camera will use the new ‘X-Trans CMOS 4’ sensor and ‘X Processor 4’ combination. So expect the latest 26.1MP BSI CMOS sensor found on the X-T3.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 Registered, Coming in Fall 2019
Rumored Fujifilm X-Pro3 Specs
- 26.1MP BSI CMOS sensor
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance, X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- 5-Axis in body image stabilization
- 4K video @ 60p
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- 3-inch 1.04 million point 3-axis touch screen;
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Stay turned with us for more information. Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.