Sony released a lot of firmware updates today that improves the overall stability of the cameras. New fw updates are for the Sony a9, a7RIII, a7III, a7RII, a7SII, a7II, a6500 and a99II cameras.
Check out also the firmware version 5.0 for the Sony α9 that adds Sony’s newly-developed, AI-driven Real-time Tracking mode for precise and robust subject tracking. Real-time Tracking uses Sony’s latest AF algorithm—which includes Artificial Intelligence-based object recognition—to detect and follow subjects with unprecedented accuracy.
You can find the download links below. See also Sony Alpha Camera Firmware Update Quick Guide
- Sony a9 Firmware update version 5.01
- Sony a7R III Firmware update version 3.01
- Sony a7 III Firmware update version 3.01
- Sony a7R II Firmware update version 4.01
- Sony a7S II Firmware update version 3.01
- Sony a7 II Firmware update version 4.01
- Sony a6500 Firmware update version 1.06
- Sony a99 II Firmware update version 1.01
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".