The specs of the X-Pro3 is unknown at the moment but latest rumors suggests that the flagship mirrorless camera will use the new ‘X-Trans CMOS 4’ sensor and ‘X Processor 4’ combination. So expect the latest 26.1MP BSI CMOS sensor found on the X-T3.
When Fuji X-Pro3 Camera is Coming ?
According to latest rumors Fuji X-Pro 3 camera is coming on October 2019. Check out the combined specs rumored so far.
Rumored Fujifilm X-Pro3 Specs
- 26.1MP BSI CMOS sensor
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance, X Processor 4
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".