Canon is expected to launch two more RF series lenses towards the end of 2019.
As it is known, along with the entry-level Canon EOS RP full frame mirrorless camera, Canon has announced the development of six RF lenses which are expected to be available in 2019. According to the latest reports, the two new Canon RF lenses can be one of the following four candidates. Check it out!
- Canon RF 100-400mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 IS STM Lens
- Canon RF 24mm f/1.4L USM Lens
The six new RF lenses under development include:
- Canon RF 85mm F1.2 L USM DS
- Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 85mm f/1.2L
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon mirrorless and Canon Rumors.