Sigma has announced that eleven of its Art lenses will be making their way to the L-mount system in 2019. Pricing and availability for all of those lenses will be announced at a later date.
Sigma also announced a new MC-21 mount converter for using Sigma SA-mount and Sigma EF-mount lenses on L-mount mirrorless cameras. The MC-21 increases the number of Sigma lenses that can be used with the L-Mount system by 29 lenses.
According to that the owners of the Leica SL, Panasonic S1 and S1R cameras will be able to get their hands on the following Sigma ART series lenses. Chekc it out !
- SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA 20mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA 24mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA 28mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA 40mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA 70mm F2.8 DG MACRO | Art
- SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA 105mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art
- SIGMA 135mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art
Sigma Announces Art Prime Lenses in L-Mount & Mount Converter MC-21
The new products include 11 Art prime lenses for full-frame cameras in L-Mount and a converter for Sigma’s SA mount and Canon EF mount lenses on L-Mount camera bodies.
Ronkonkoma, NY – February 26, 2019 – Sigma Corporation of America, a leading still photo and cinema lens, camera, flash and accessory manufacturer, today announced 11 of its Art prime lenses will soon be available in L-Mount. Sigma also announced the launch of the Sigma Mount Converter MC-21, which will allow Sigma’s SA mount and Canon EF mount lenses to be used on the L-Mount camera bodies. The expansion of the beloved Sigma prime lens line along with the MC-21 converter will increase the extensibility of the L-Mount system and further Sigma’s role in the strategic L-Mount Alliance alongside Leica and Panasonic.
Sigma Art Prime Lenses in L-Mount
The L-Mount lineup consists of 11 Art prime lenses for full-frame cameras ranging from 14mm to 135mm, allowing Sigma’s award-winning high-performance lenses to be enjoyed by even more shooters on L-Mount cameras. The lineup features high-speed AF and is fully compatible with AF-C mode, in-camera stabilization and in-camera aberration correction. The native L-mount allows for a much more stable feel than using an adaptor. Additionally, the lenses are equipped with a surface treatment to enhance strength, a brass bayonet mount offering exceptional durability, and rubber sealing at the mount connection for dust- and splash-proof construction.
- Sigma 14mm F1.8 DG HSM Art ($1,599.00) – World’s First and Only Full-Frame F1.8 Ultra-Wide-Angle
- Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($899.00) – Bright & Sharp Wide-Angle
- Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($849.00) – Front Filter Compatible, Fast-Aperture Wide-Angle
- Sigma 28mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($1,399.00) – Best in Class Performance
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($899.00) – Groundbreaking Flagship Wide-Angle
- Sigma 40mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($1,399.00) – Beyond Art Series Performance
- Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($949.00) – Redesigned for High Megapixel DSLRs
- Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro Art ($569.00) – First Macro to Join the Art Line
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($1,199.00) – Award-Winning Ultimate Portrait Lens
- Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($1,599.00) – The “Bokeh Master”
- Sigma 135mm F1.5 DG HSM Art ($1,399.00) – Award-Winning Prime with Reach
Pricing and availability will be announced later.
Sigma Mount Converter MC-21
The Sigma Mount Converter MC-21 allows Sigma’s SA mount and Canon EF mount lenses to be used on L-Mount camera bodies, allowing more freedom of choice for L-Mount cameras from Sigma, Leica and Panasonic. The MC-21 increases the number of interchangeable lenses manufactured by Sigma to be used with the L-Mount system by 29 lenses.
Pricing and availability will be announced later
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".