Fujifilm GFX 50R release date is now scheduled for November 29, 2018. According to Amazon and B&H, the new Fuji GFX 50R camera will be released on November 29, 2018. As a side not the lightweight compact shooter is marked as No.1 seller at B&H.
The Fujifilm GFX 50R is a 50 megapixel rangefinder-styled medium format mirrorless camera. Looks like a large X-E3, the new medium format camera weighs 775g with built-in EVF, approximately 145g lighter than the GFX 50S. The body is just 66.4mm thick, 25.0mm thinner than its brother.
Three different lens bundles are available:
- Fujifilm GFX 50R with GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR
- Fujifilm GFX 50R with GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR
- Fujifilm GFX 50R with GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR
GFX 50R Specifications
- 51.4MP medium format CMOS sensor (43.8 × 32.9mm) with Bayer filter array
- 3.69M-dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36M-dot touch LCD tilts up/down
- AF-point-selection joystick
- 1/125 sec flash sync speed
- 3 fps continuous shooting
- 1080/30p video capture
- In-camera Raw processing
- Dual SD card slots (UHS-II)
- USB C socket
- Wi-Fi with Bluetooth
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".