According to latest rumors, the upcoming Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera might have a higher resolution full frame sensor which could be over 30-megapixel.
Official announcemet of the new Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless camera will take place on September 25. The company expected to introduce only a prototype with non finalized specs. This means it will probably be a development announcement and as the release date is scheduled for March 2019.
As we’ve previously posted the sensor will not be manufactured by Sony. Panasonic will design this new sensor which will deliver excellent video quality.
It’s Official Now : Panasonic S1R and Panasonic S1 Full frame Mirrorless Cameras
Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Sensor Will be Over 30MP
Panasonic’s full-frame mirrorless camera, that it will use a completely unique lens mount system. Even the first Panasonic full frame camera specs list leaked online, there are still unconfirmed details. You can also find our opinions on these topics.
- Use of the MFT lenses via adapter (Panasonic may not want to do this in the new product line up. )
- Price around $3,000 (If the sensor is expected to be over 30MP, it will be a higher price already.)
- Has no on sensor stabilization (the camera will contain this feature.)
- 2 card slots (most likely)
- 4K with no crop in FF and 10 bit 4:2:2 (It will probably be if it will have superior video features as mentioned.)
- Weather sealed (most likely)
Panasonic Full Frame Mirrorless Camera will be officially announced on September 25th, 2018, just ahead of Photokina. According to recent reports this could be a development announcement as the release date is scheduled for March 2019.
Read more Panasonic Mirrorless and Panasonic Rumors.