This is the first macro lens in the Art-series line, offering true 1:1 reproduction. Full-time manual focus is available even in autofocus shooting, and focus ring’s angle of rotation is tuned to the needs of macro shooting.
The dust- and splash-resistant Sigma lens will be available for Canon EF, Nikon F mount DSLR as well as Sony E-mount cameras. The release date for Canon EF mount is on May 25, Sigma mount in June, no release date info for Sony E-mount at the moment.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- Low Dispersion and Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 10.2″ Min. Focus
- Coreless DC AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed, Brass Bayonet Mount
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
Read more Sigma Rumors.
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".