The Fujifilm X-H1 is the highest performance camera in the X Series line of mirrorless cameras, and the first to feature in-body image stabilization (IBIS), a new Flicker Reduction mode that allows for stable exposure under fluorescent and mercury lighting, DCI 4K and other impressive video capabilities.
The new X-H1 features 24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality. When it comes to video specs, X-H1 is able to shoot UHD 4K at up to 30p and it can also shoot the wider aspect ratio DCI 4K format at 23.98 and 24p. Enhanced compression options allow capture at up to 200 Mbps and it can also capture F-Log footage internally.
On the other hand X-H1 borrows some design from the medium-format GFX 50S. It has a top-panel status LCD and sloping viewfinder prism. The camera provides burst rate of 14 fps with electronic shutter or 8 fps with mechanical shutter, boosted to 11 fps with optional grip. If you add a battery grip to your gears it extends 4K video shooting from 15 minutes to 29 minutes, 59 seconds.
The X-H1 will be available on March 1, 2018 in the U.S. and Canada. The X-H1 Body will be available for USD $1,899.95. The X-H1 Body with Vertical Power Booster Grip Kit will be available for USD $2,199.95.
FUJIFILM X-H1 Key Features:
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III Sensor with primary color filter and X-Processor Pro Processor
- 5-axis 5.5 stops in-body image stabilization
- High-precision 0.5 inch, approx. 3.69 million dots OLED Color Viewfinder
- Weather-resistant design; ability to operate in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C
- ISO Sensitivity
o Standard output: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO200~12800 (1/3 step)
o Extended output: ISO100/125/160/25600/51200
- LCD Monitor
o 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 million dots touch screen color LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)
- Continuous Shootingo 14.0 fps (with the Electronic Shutter), 8.0 fps (with the Mechanical Shutter)o 11.0 fps (with the Mechanical Shutter and when fitted with VPB-XH1)
- Movie Recording (using a card with the UHS Speed Class 3 or higher)
o [4K (4096×2160)] 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 15min.
o [4K (3840×2160)] 29.97P / 25P / 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 15min.
o [Full HD (1920×1080)] 59.94P / 50P / 29.97P / 25P / 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 20min.
o [HD (1280×720)] 59.94P / 50P / 29.97P / 25P / 24P / 23.98P up to approx. 30min.• Bluetooth® Ver. 4.0 low energy technology
- New ETERNA film simulation mode
o Simulates cinematic film, understated colors and rich shadow tones
- New Flicker Reduction Mode
o Provides stable exposure during burst shots even under fluorescent and mercury lighting
- Advanced filters and Film Simulations, including ACROS
- Accessories included:
o Li-ion battery NP-W126S
o Battery charger BC-W126
o Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8
o Shoulder strap, Body cap, Strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Hot shoe cover, Vertical Power Booster Grip connector cover, Sync terminal cover, Cable protector, Owner’s manual