Here are the first images, specifications, price information and press release of the upcoming Fujifilm X-H1 mirrorless camera.
The Fuji X-H1 will be a hybrid sensor APS-c camera with IBIS technology. The camera will offer a number of features specific to the particular needs of professional photographers and videographers.
Fujifilm X-H1 price will stand just below the $2,000 mark. The “H” designation in the name also refers to a new hybrid camera. With covering the X-H1, there is also the X-T3 and the new fixed-lens compact XF10 (X70 successor).
Leaked : Fujifilm X-H1 Images, Specs, Price and Press Release
- Full translated press release
- Detailed camera specifications
- Price (body only): $1899/€1899, VBP-XH 1 kit: $2199/€2199
- Official announcement: February 15th
Fujifilm X-H1 Specifications
- 5-axis hand shake correction with maximum effect of 5.5 steps
- Electronic front curtain shutter, electronic shutter
- 24.3 MP, X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- X-Processor PRO
- Rugged magnesium alloy body
- EVF is 3.69 million dots , Maximum framelet 100 fps, Response 0.005 sec
- 3 inch 10 4 thousand dot Touch LCD monitor
- Film simulation ETERNA
- Cinema 4 K 24 fps, 4 K 30 fps
- Slow motion video of 120 fps at full HD
- F – log (Directly at 4 K SD card with F-Log)
- Movie bit rate up to 200 Mbps
- High performance microphone
- Improved AF algorithm
- ISO 200 – 12800 (ISO100, 25600, 51200 in extension)
- Dual card slot
- Wi – Fi
- Size 139.8 x 97.3 x 85.5
- Weight 623 g (673 grams including battery)
In addition, Fujifilm will announce the MKX 18-55mm T2.9 and MKX 50-135mm T2.9 lenses and the new firmware updates for the GFX and X-T20 cameras.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.