Fujifilm has introduced the FinePix XP130, its latest budget-friendly rugged camera. The XP130 is the replacement to the XP120 that comes with improvements such as Bluetooth, Eye AF.
The Fujifilm FinePix XP130 is a rugged camera that can go up to 20 metres (65 ft) underwater, fall from 1.75 meters (5.7 feet) and function in temperatures as low as -10C (+14F).
The camera features a 16MP BSI-CMOS sensor, 28-140mm equiv. F3.9-4.9 stabilized lens, 3″ LCD and 1080/60p video capture. Bluetooth makes pairing camera and smartphone easier and also allows for instant photo transfer. The XP130 has 96MB of built-in memory plus an SD card slot and a battery that will last for around 240 shots.
Fuji XP130 rugged compact camera will be available in five colors: black, blue, green, yellow and white. Shipping will start from March with a price tag of $229.95.
Fujifilm FinePix XP130 : Rugged Compact Camera
FinePix XP130 Key Features:
- 16.4MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor and FUJINON 5x optical zoom lens with 28mm wide-angle setting
- Intelligent Digital Zoom function extends zoom range up to 10x
- Four-way protection:
- Waterproof up to 65 feet/20 meters, shockproof to 5.7 feet/1.75 meters, freeze proof to 14°F/ -10°C and dust proof
- Compact lightweight design with 3.0 inch 920K dot high definition LCD monitor with anti-reflective coating
- Bluetooth® Pairing and Wireless LAN connectivity, Smartphone Transfer and the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app
- Transfer photos and videos from the XP130 to your smartphone or tablet, or directly to the Instax SHARE SP-2 or SP-3 Printer for quick, high-quality prints
- Scene Recognition Mode quickly determines the scene before optimizing focus, exposure and shutter speed for best possible results
- Underwater and underwater macro functions available
- Electronic Level Feature: Can be used to capture a horizontal subjects
- Eye Detection feature helps to capture portraits easily by automatically focusing on subject’s eyes
- Remote Shooting function: Allows for wireless connection from the XP130 to a smartphone or tablet for remote camera operations such as releasing the shutter or zooming in and out
- Interval Timer Shooting: Automatically shoots any number of images in set intervals
- Interval can be set to either 5 or 10 minutes, or 15, 30 or 60 seconds
- Burst Mode up to 10 fps, and Advanced Burst Mode capable of shooting at up to 60 fps
- TimeLapse Video: Automatically converts images taken with interval timer to video
- Frame rates of 10fps, 30fps or 60 fps can be selected along with three different types of movie size, including full HD. Allows for capturing transitions in nature from a stationary point, such as sunsets or opening flowers
- Cinemagraph mode: Produces still images with moving elements
- Motion Panorama 360° function for superb panoramic shots, and the Advanced Filter function to create advanced artistic effects with ease
- Select from 11 filters when taking pictures or 7 filters during video recording
- Records smooth Full HD video at 1080/60p with a dedicated movie button
- Wind Filter Setting: reduces wind noise which is often a problem with outdoor movie recording
Check out the press release for more details.