Here is a roundup of the latest Fujifilm X-H1, X-T3, X-T100, XF10, GFX 50R and GFX 100S rumors.
As you know, in the past few days there were some gossips floating around that Fujifilm to come up with new mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras in 2018. The list is crowded and it varies between the hybrid to flagship APS-c sensor models and new medium format cameras.
Among these new models, the most interesting for Fuji lovers is the X-H1. It will be a hybrid sensor APS-c camera with IBIS technology. With covering the X-H1, there is also the X-T3 and the new fixed-lens compact XF10 (X70 successor).
Fujifilm X-H1, X-T3, X-T100, XF10, GFX 50R and GFX 100S Rumors Roundup
So check out below for the whole details about the latest Fujifilm X-H1, X-T3, X-T100, XF10, GFX 50R and GFX 100S rumors.
- Expected to be announced at Photokina 2018 in September
- Max Framerate 4K: 60 fps
- Improved image processor
- This is the ultimate APS-C X-Trans X-series mirrorless camera
- Same X-Processor Pro from Fujifilm X-T2
- IBIS technology
- There is a exposure compensation button instead of exposure compensation Dial (like GFX50)
- There is Sub Monochrome LCD Monitor, displays main settings (like GFX50s)
- X-H1 have much bigger and deeper hand grip, so size of X-H1 will be between X-T2 and GFX50s
- X-H will have different processor, very fast
- Some X photographers are testing X-H1 camera
- Dust and weather-resistant body
- Designed for both videographers and photographers. Fujifilm says “both of videographers and photographers will be satisfied”
- Hybrid-sensor Camera
- Price around $2,000
- Release date is February, 2018
Comes with new XC 15-45mm kit lens in 2018
- It is the rumored instead of Fujifilm X80 (due to a name change)
- Come in the first quarter of 2018
- 50MP medium format sensor
- Basically X-Pro version of the GFX 50S
- Announcement rumored for Photokina 2018 (September 25-30)
- Price between $3,900 to $4,300
- Rangefinder medium format mirrorless interchangeable lens camera
Fujifilm GFX 100S:
- Very expensive
- IMX461 sensor most likely
- Expected for Photokina 2019 (May 8-11th) or 2020, after the release of GFX 50R