Full Panasonic GH5s specifications has been leaked on the web. The upcoming MFT camera will record C4K (60p, 150Mbps, 4:2:2 10 bit and slow motion at 240fps (FHD).
The Panasonic GH5s is rumored to be an “ultra” video oriented low-light version of the GH5. This means the new sensor will provide better low-light shooting capabilities with improved ISO sensitivity. If the specs list below is true than the GH5s will become the first Micro Four Thirds system camera that has ISO range up to 102,400.
Panasonic GH5s specifications include the 12-Megapixel image sensor just like the Sony’s low-light king Alpha A7S II camera. These are amazing features for a video-centric shooter. Official announcement of the Panasonic GH5s is expected prior to CES 2018 show which opens its doors in Las Vegas between January 9-12.
Full Panasonic GH5s specifications leaked online
- Effective pixels: 10,280,000 pixels
- Total number of pixels: 11,930,000 (12mp that is similar to A7sII)
- Four Thirds LiveMOS sensor
- 12 fps
- ISO: 160-51,200
- Extended ISO: 80-102,400
- The camera records C4K (60p, 150Mbps, 4:2:2 10 bit Long GOP)
- The camera records slow motion at 240fps (FHD).
- Mechanical shutter: 1/8,000
- Electronic shutter: 1/16,000
- Flash sync: 1/250
- Light metering system: 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
- LCD screen: 3.2″, 1,620,000 dots, touchscreen
- Viewfinder: OLED, 3,680,000 dots with diopter adjustment (-4 to +3)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery charger: Panasonic DMW-BTC13
- Battery: Pansonic DMW-BLF19PP
- Two memory card slots
- 4k photos
- HDMI Type A / USB 3.1
- Dimensions: 138,5×98.1×87.4
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Dust-proof and splash-proof body
This is all for the Panasonic Gh5s specifications that has been leaked on the web today. Stay tuned with us for more information to read more Panasonic Mirrorless and Panasonic Rumors!