Capture One Pro 11 has been released with new features, performance improvements, bug fixes and support for new cameras and lenses.
For photographers eager to escape Adobe’s subscription-only model, Capture One 11 represents a very tempting choice.
Capture One 11 is available now for both Mac and Windows at $300 for a brand-new perpetual license or $20/month on subscription (or $180 if you pay for a year in advance).
Considering upgrading your Capture One 10 or 9 license? See all the new features in Capture One Pro11! You can see a list of the improvements below.
Phase One unveils Capture One 11 with ‘next level layers’ and more
New Feature Summary
- Export with Assets
- Improved “Back-up And Restore” mechanism for Catalogs
- Duplicate checker for the Importer
- LAB Readouts
- Levels as a Layer Adjustment
- Color Balance as a Layer Adjustment
- Create new Filled Layer
- Presets for Layer capable tools
- Master Layer Opacity
- Feather Mask
- Refine Mask Edge
- Clear Mask
- Greyscale Mask preview mode
- Expanded AppleScript
- Catalog load speed improved
- More responsive sliders for Mac
- Faster masking
- Redesigned Local adjustments concept (now Layers)
- New Custom tool tab icons
- Color editor logic for blending multiple Layer adjustments
- Layer creation options
- Toolbar Auto tool aligned with Tool Auto
- Added Brightness and Contrast parameter to Auto
To learn more or download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, head over to the Phase One website.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".