Capture One Pro 11 Released
Capture One Pro 11 has been released with new features, performance improvements, bug fixes and support for new cameras and lenses.
For photographers eager to escape Adobe’s subscription-only model, Capture One 11 represents a very tempting choice.
Capture One 11 is available now for both Mac and Windows at $300 for a brand-new perpetual license or $20/month on subscription (or $180 if you pay for a year in advance).
Considering upgrading your Capture One 10 or 9 license? See all the new features in Capture One Pro11! You can see a list of the improvements below.
Phase One unveils Capture One 11 with ‘next level layers’ and more
New Feature Summary
- Export with Assets
- Improved “Back-up And Restore” mechanism for Catalogs
- Duplicate checker for the Importer
- LAB Readouts
- Levels as a Layer Adjustment
- Color Balance as a Layer Adjustment
- Create new Filled Layer
- Presets for Layer capable tools
- Master Layer Opacity
- Feather Mask
- Refine Mask Edge
- Clear Mask
- Greyscale Mask preview mode
- Expanded AppleScript
- Catalog load speed improved
- More responsive sliders for Mac
- Faster masking
- Redesigned Local adjustments concept (now Layers)
- New Custom tool tab icons
- Color editor logic for blending multiple Layer adjustments
- Layer creation options
- Toolbar Auto tool aligned with Tool Auto
- Added Brightness and Contrast parameter to Auto
To learn more or download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, head over to the Phase One website.
Macphun’s all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as “Highly Recommended”.
Use coupon code “CAMERANEWS” to save another $10 on Luminar.