Fujifilm X-E3 sample images has been surfaced on the web after its officially announced.
The successor to the X-E2s ; Fujifilm X-E3 is the new rangefinder style, ultra-compact mirrorless camera with 24MP APS-c image sensor.
As for the Fujifilm X-E3 specs, the mirrorless camera is capable of recording 4K video @30p by the full width of the sensor. Full HD videos can also be recorder up to 60p. The shooting speed of 8 fps allows for continuous capture of fast-moving subjects.
You can have a look at the detailed X-E3 comparisons against other models below. Now let’s see some Fujifilm X-E3 sample images.
- Fujifilm X-E3 vs Olympus E-M10 III – Comparison
- Fujifilm X-E3 vs X-T20 vs X-T2 vs X-E2S – Comparison
- Fujifilm X-E3 vs Sony A6500 – Comparison
Official Fujifilm X-E3 sample images
You can find official Fujifilm X-E3 sample images below. A gallery of sample photos taken with the Fujifilm X-E3 camera can be found on PhotographyBlog website.
Fujifilm X-E3 is available for pre-order in three kit options. You can purchase X-E3 body-only for $900, with 18-55mm for $1300, or with 23mm F2 R WR for $1150.
- Fujifilm X-E3 body only: $899
- X-E3 with 18-55mm lens kit: $1,299
- X-E3 with 23mm f/2 lens kit: §1,149
FUJIFILM X-E3 Key Features
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor
o X-Processor Pro
o Start-up time of 0.4sec
o Ultra-fast AF speed of 0.06sec
o Offers 5.0fps live-view shooting
o Shutter time lag of 0.050sec
o Shooting interval of 0.25sec
- 3.0 inch 1.04M-dot static TFT color LCD touchscreen monitor
- Upgraded AF tracking performance
o Newly developed image recognition algorithm to track moving subjects up to half the size, or moving twice as fast as previous models.
- 4K video can be recorded at [3840 x 2160] 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98P, 100Mbps
- Continuous recording: up to approximately 10min
- Full HD video can be recorded at 59.94 fps, 50 fps, 29.97 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps and 23.98 fps, and with Film Simulation effects
o Video can be outputted to external monitor via the HDMI port and input audio from an external microphone
o Easily connect to external HDMI monitor and turn on HDMI Rec Control to automatically enable a clean HDMI output when the camera’s shutter release button is pressed
o Touch AF to change the focus area and refocusing according to subject movement functions in video recording
- 25 high-performance FUJINON X Mount lenses for ultimate versatility
- Bluetooth® low energy wireless communication to pair the camera with a smartphone or tablet device for easy transfer of pictures
- Free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app for Remote Control function
These are the very first Fujifilm X-E3 sample images. Stay tuned with us for more information.
Read more Fujifilm Mirrorless news and Fujifilm Rumors.