Full Nikon D850 specifications has been leaked in presentation slides. According to these slides, Nikon’s high-end full frame DSLR will have burst speed of 7fps without a grip and 9fps when using the MB-D18a battery pack.
Chinese website XJRM has first leaked several presentation slides of the upcoming Nikon D850 DSLR camera. The details are similar to the ones rumored before revealing more information about the shooter.
Here are the translated Nikon D850 specifications appeared on the slides.
Deatiled Nikon D850 Specifications Leaked on the Presentation Slides
Full Nikon D850 Specifications
- 45.75MP FX sensor
- 7 FPS (no grip)
- 9FPS, when using the MB-D18a battery grip
- 51-image buffer (14-bit raw)
- 3.2″, 2.36-million-dot rear touchscreen. Improved gestures
- 4K video
- ISO 64-25600 (native)
- No low-pass filter
- 153 point AF system, with 30% wider coverage than the D810
- 0.75x magnification optical viewfinder–largest ever on FX
- all AF points AF in -3EV; center point -4
- Auto-focus-bracket mode–the camera can take up to 300 pictures, varying focus between from close-infinity. User can choose 10 levels of focus steps. Roughly 5 FPS, can be software stacked.
- Fully-silent electronic shutter mode in live view. No mechanical movement. Can also shoot up to 30FPS for an 8MP image using the electronic shutter.
- Very precise, small AF points. Display is 1/2 the length/width now
- Variable sized raw: small, medium, large
- Auto-Scene modes & improved white balance
- SD + XQD
- Supports wireless trigger WT-7
We don’t know the release date and the price yet but the company is preparing to display the camera at the Photo+ Expo in October. Nikon D850 price is said to be below the $4,000 mark. So this stays in parallel with the D810 which currently sells for $2,796.
These are the latest Nikon D850 specifications that is published on the web. Stay tuned with us as we’ll pass more information about the DSLR.