Canon EOS M6 Specs and Images Leaked Online
First images and specs of the Canon EOS M6 mirrorless camera have been leaked on the web.
Trusted Japanese source Digicame-Info posted very first product pictures of the EOS M5 successor camera. The design of the body looks very similar to the fifth series model. It looks different with the electronic viewfinder.
The Canon EOS M6 shooter will be revealed at CP+ 2017 show. It will take place between February 23-26 at the Pacifico Yokohama Convention Center in Yokohama, Japan.
Canon EOS M6 Specs and Images Leaked On the Web
The EOS M5 camera features a 24.2 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and Dual Pixel CMOS AF. The MILC comes with a DIGIC 7 processor and a built-in 2.36M-dot EVF. It has a DSLR-level AF speed and accuracy, 9fps continuous shooting, and Full HD 60p movies.
The upcoming EOS M6 will be available in Black and Silver color options. Two bundles are expected for the shooter. One with EF-M 15-45mm lens, kit with EF-M 18-150mm lens, double zoom lens kit and EVF-DC2 viewfinder.
Canon EOS M6 Specs (translated by Google):
- Number of effective pixels: Approximately 24.2 million pixels
- Video engine: DIGIC 7
- AF point: 49 points
- Sequential shooting: 7 frames / sec (AF fixed: 9 frames / sec)
- ISO sensitivity: 100 to 25600
- Shutter speed: 1 / 4000-30, valve shutter speed synchronized with strobe = 1/200 second
- Video: Full HD, HD, VGA
- Liquid crystal: 3.0 type tilt type touch panel
- Size: 112.0 × 68.0 × 44.5 mm
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Color: Black / Silver
- Kit: Body + EF-M 15-45mm kit, Body + EF-M 18-150 mm kit (Double zoom and others are also sold in some countries)
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens specs:
- Lens construction: 12 elements in 10 groups
- Minumum shooting distance: 0.25 m
- Filter diameter: 58 mm
- Size: 66.5 x 61.8 mm
- Weight: 215 g
Canon 77D and T7i cameras are also on the horizon. On CP+ show 2017 along with the EOS M6 we will see these DSLRs too. Stay tuned for more information.