The rumors is all about Canon’s new DSLR cameras, with little time left to the CP + 2017 event. The EOS 77D and Rebel T7i are the next additions leaked along with the EOS M6 mirrorless shooter.
The Rebel T6i and T6s successor models will be upgraded to Rebel T7i (9000D or Kiss X9i). It seems that the rest of the Rebel T6s will be named EOS 77D rather than T7s.
Both cameras will include a 28-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, but the DPAF will be a feature option for the upcoming Rebel T7-series DSLRs. We might see a one model or another with and without DPAF.
Canon EOS 77D and Rebel T7i to be announced at CP+ 2017
- Canon EOS 77D
- Body · 18-55mm kit · 18-135mm IS USM kit
- SKU: 1892C001
- Product name in Japan is not confirmed
- Canon EOS Rebel T7i
- Body · 18-55mm kit · 18-135mm IS STM kit
- SKU: 1894C001
- Product name in Japan is unconfirmed (Kiss X9i?)
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm F/4-5.6 IS STM
- SKU: 1620C001
- Formal product name is unconfirmed (only focal length and F value and STM confirmed)
- Canon BR-E 1
- SKU: 2140C001
- Remote controller?
Canon will also announce two new DSLR camera and a MILC at the CP+ 2017 Show in Japan. These are the EOS 77D, EOS Rebel T7i and the EOS M6. Stay tuned with us for more information.