Full set of Leica M10 specs have been leaked online with several product images.
The upcoming mirrorless device will feature a 24-megapixel full-frame image sensor. It will also provide native ISO sensitivity between 100-51,200. When it comes to the design, the photographers will benefit the ISO dial on top.
Full Leica M10 specs with images
- 24 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor specially developed for M 10
- The latest generation image processor “LEICA MAESTRO II”
- It can be set within ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100 ~ 51,200
- 2 GB internal memory
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 5 frames per second
- Equipped with ISO click dial on top cover
- The depth of the top cover is only 33.75 mm and the slimest form among the M type digital cameras so far
- In addition to raising the field of vision by 30%, raising the finder magnification to 0.73, the eye relief also expanded 50% widely
- The operation part on the back of the camera has only three buttons: a joystick and “play”, “live view”, “menu”
- Adopted “My Camera Menu” that allows you to register menu items freely from the main menu
- Built-in Wi-Fi function
- Direct transmission of RAW files in DNG format
- It is possible to operate the Leica M10 remotely
- Electronic viewfinder “Leica Bizofurex” compatible
- Size: 139 × 80 × 38.5 mm
- Weight: 660 g (including battery)
- Color: Black Chrome, Silver Chrome
- Domestic reservation start date: January 19
- Domestic release date: February
- Mass retailer price: 918,000 yen (tax included)
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".