Fuji released new firmware updates for its several X-series mirrorless cameras. The firmware of X-T1 can now be upgraded to version 5.00 while the X-Pro2 gets the version 2.01 upgrade.
We can not confirm the X-T2 version 1.10 upgrade at the moment. It will add USB tethered shooting, compatible with HS-V5 app and plug-in for Adobe Lightroom.
Update : X-T2 firmware V1.10 postponed to November 29th. You can check it from here. Now let’s give details and download links for the other cameras.
Fujifilm X-T2 V1.10, X-T1 V5.00, X-Pro2 V2.01 Firmware Updates Released
X-Pro2 ver. 2.01 Improvement of AF function and Improvement of PC “AutoSave” Download Here
The firmware update Ver.2.01 from Ver.2.00 incorporates the following issues:
- 1.The phenomenon is fixed that AF function doesn’t work well in the tele-photo area with XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR.
- 2.The phenomenon is fixed that hung-up could happen when carrying out SELECT FROM NETWORK LIST of MANUAL SETUP in PC AUTO SAVE SETTING.
- 3.The phenomenon is fixed that Flash i40 made by Nissin for FUJIFILM doesn’t fire.
X-T1 ver. 5.00 add compatibility for the EF-X500 Downlod Here
- .Compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
Additional functions like the multi-flash lighting, high-speed flash sync and so on can be used with the EF-X500.
Accordingly, the FLASH SETTING and the Shooting Menu is dramatically changed.
- 2.The items that can be assigned to the Quick Menu have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS and FLASH COMPENSATION have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
- 3.The roles that can be assigned to the Function buttons have changed.
FLASH FUNCTION SETTINGS, TTL-LOCK and MODELING FLASH have been added due to the compatibility with the Shoe Mount Flash EF-X500.
2016 Fujifilm Rebates Live in the US – Check it out!
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".