Sony has released a new firmware update for its A7RII full-frame mirrorless camera.
The firmware update version 3.30 for Sony A7RII improves overall stability and less overheating. It also supports to output video via HDMI (still mode) when using the Remote Camera Control software.
Sony A7RII features the world’s first back-illuminated full-frame Exmor R CMOS sensor with a resolution of 42.4 megapixels with 4K video recording. The new firmware update version details and download links can be seen below.
Sony a7RII Firmware Update Version 3.30 Details
This utility updates the ILCE-7RM2 system software to 3.30, and provides the following benefits:
- Adds support for Radio Controlled Lighting System
- Improves stability in picture shooting mode (optimizing temperature control, effect is different according to temperature)
- Adds support to output video via HDMI (still mode) when using the Remote Camera Control software
- Improves overall stability and operability of the camera
- Download Sony A7RII firmware update 3.30 from Sony US