Adobe has released the Lightroom 6.5.1 and Camera RAW 9.5.1 version updates. Adobe Camera Raw 9.5.1, Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 and Lightroom 6.5.1 released with support for new cameras and lenses.
The goal of this release is to provide additional camera raw support, lens profile support and address bugs that were introduced in previous releases of Lightroom.
Along with the bug fixes, Lightroom 6, Lightroom CC adds support for raw files generated by the Pentax K-1 and the Sony DSC-RX10 Mark III.
Adobe Lightroom 6.5.1, CC 2015.5.1 and Camera Raw 9.5.1 Released
Bugs Fixed in Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 / 6.5.1
- Droplets not working as export actions
- Issues with incorrect folder permissions. Please see instructions to help correct user permissions issues.
- EXIF lens name not visible for some camera models. Please see instructions to reparse the Lens metadata after installing the update.
- Focus lost in the keyword panel when navigating to the next image
- Error when merging to HDR or Panorama from a collapsed stack
- Removed dependencies on QuickTime for some video codecs on Windows. Please seehttps://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/quicktime-uninstallation-impact.html for more information
Image flickers when moving an adjustment slider. Note that this only occurs when using certain AMD graphics cards (such as 6450M and 6970M) on Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan). We are working with our partners to resolve this issue. In the meantime, you can workaround this issue by disabling “Use Graphics Processor” in Lightroom’s preferences.
Bugs Fixed in Camera RAW 9.5.1
- EXIF lens name not visible for some camera models.
- Camera Raw would not launch under Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8.
- Errors when using Camera Raw to tone HDR images from Photoshop. This occurred when converting 32-bit files to 16 or 8-bit files.
Download Photoshop Lightroom 6.5.1: Windows | Macintosh