Tamron FE 24mm f/2 VC Lens Patent for Sony Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras
Tamron has filed a patent for a new hort-telephoto prime lens in Japan. The new patent describes the Tamron FE 24mm f/2 VC lens designed for Sony mirrorless cameras with full-frame image sensors.
The lens in the patent application features an 24mm focal length along with a maximum aperture of f/2 and built-in image stabilization technology.
This would be good news for the current Sony A7-series FE-mount users. As Tamron produce such good lenses with an affordable price. See the image and patent details below.
Tamron FE 24mm f/2 VC Lens Patent
- Patent Publication No. 2015-121649
- Published 2015.7.2
- Filing date 2013.12.24
- Example 1
- Focal length f = 24.2505 23.6710mm
- Fno. 2.0600 2.1925
- Half angle of view ω = 42.9614 40.9431 °
- BF 17.5000mm
- 3-unit construction of positive and negative positive
- Anti-vibration (part of the first group)
- Inner follower – Kas (the second group)
- Video support