Chinese Canon clone-maker Yongnuo has announced a new full-frame 35mm prime with auto focus. According to Yongnuo, the lens is the first Chinese-made wide-angle autofocus prime lens for Canon DSLRs.
The Canon-mount Yongnuo YN35mm F2 lens has a minimum focus distance of 25cm, and a maximum magnification of 0.23x. The optical construction features 7 elements in 5 groups and an iris diaphragm witrh 7 rounded blades.
New Released YONGNUO YN35mm F2 —- The First Chinese Made Wide-angle Fixed Auto Focus Lens
The closest focusing distance up to 0.25 meter,when under close-up shooting,it is available to get the unique sense of depth of the wide-angle lens.
- F2 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Full line of the products are glass lenses.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting.
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.