More specifications detailed for the upcoming Nikon D4s camera. As we all know Nikon has announced the development of the D4s professional “HD-SLR” camera and displayed at the CES 2014 show in Las Vegas.
First set of expected Nikon D4s specifications shows us that the new DSLR will use the same sensor resolution as the current D4 with better low light performance. The Nikon D4s which is the successor of D4 will have the same body design with smaller changes.
Nikon D4s Specifications Detailed
Nikon Rumors posted additional information for the upcoming Nikon D4s HD-SLR camera. See below for the detailed Nikon D4s specifications.
- New focus mode: now can use 3D-Tracking in 9 or 21 points group
- Native ISO: 100-25,600
- Improved time-lapse movie recording: can change interval shutter in 1/6 stop (adjustable)
- White balance can be fine tuned by 0.25-0.50 Kelvin
- You can adjust the color tone of the camera LCD screen.
- Same resolution as the D4 (16MP)
- HD movie at 60 fps/1080p
- Small change in the body design
- Same price as the D4
- The official announcement will most likely be next week at CP+ 2014 show.
- Shipping will start in March or latest April
According to an invitation to an event in Czech Republic, Nikon D4S announcement will happen on February 11.
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.