The Phottix Strato TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon is the newest addition to ever-popular Strato series of flash triggers and wireless remotes. It provides an easy-to-use and affordable TTL flash triggering solution to photographers.
With the LCD display and quick-change buttons adjustments are fast and easy. High-speed and second curtain sync are supported in this 4-channel, 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver set. Shoot at maximum shutter speeds of 1/8000 sec.
Phottix Strato TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon announced back in 2012 at Photokina show. It is now available and currently in stock.
Phottix Strato TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon
- TTL flash trigger with EV adjustments (+/- 3 stops in 1/3 stops)
- Quick-change buttons and Backlit LCD to adjust EV level, mode, and channel
- High Speed Sync mode – 1/8000s
- Second Curtain Sync mode
- Wired and wireless shutter release functions
- 100 meter range
- Compatible with other Phottix flash triggers
- Transmitting power：≤10dBm
- Distance： 100m+
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Channel: 4 channels
- Input voltage：2.2V-3.2V
- Flash port voltage handling: Transmitter 6V; Receiver ≤300V
- Batteries: 2xAA alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries (Transmitter and Receiver); 5V DC on Receiver (external power port)
- Max sync speed: 1/8000s
- Output: hot shoe, 3.5mm (Receiver)
- Input: USB port (transmitter and Receiver)
- Attachment: 1/4〞 tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)
- Weight: Transmitter 74g; Receiver 72g—-without batteries
- Body dimension: Transmitter L 92.5 * W 47.8 * H 45.5 mm; Receiver L 93.3 * W 46.7 * H 45.4 mm
- Antenna：Built-in PCB antenna
- Operating temperature: 0℃～ +50℃
- Operating humidity: 35﹪～95﹪RH
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.