Tokina USA has announced their popular AT-X 116 PRO DX II lens for Sony A-mount cameras. Tokina AT-X 11-16mm f/2.8 Type-II Lens is now available for Sony A-mount cameras with APS-C sized sensors. Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX II lens currently available for Canon and Nikon mounts.
This compact ultra wide-angle zoom has a bright constant F/2.8 aperture make viewing and auto focus possible in lower light situations but still maintaining a reasonable size and weight. Tokina AT-X 11-16mm f/2.8 Type-II lens features 13 elements in 11 groups and a 9-bladed iris diaphragm, will go on sale in January 2014.
Tokina AT-X 11-16mm f/2.8 Type-II Lens is Now Available for Sony A-mount Cameras
Here are the specs of the Tokina AT-X 11-16mm f/2.8 Type-II Lens
- Mount Availability: Canon EOS, Nikon-D, SONY α
- Focal Length: 11mm – 16mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F/22
- Optical Construction: 13 Elements / 11 Groups
- SD Glass: 2 Element
- Coatings: Multi-layer coatings
- Angle of View: 104 to 82degrees
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.81 in. (30.0cm)
- Reproduction Ratio: 1:11.6
- Zooming System: Rotary Type
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Maximum Outer Diameter: 3.31in. (84mm)
- Dimensions: 3.31in. (84mm) x L3.85 in. (98mm)
- Weight: 19.12oz. (542g)
- Lens Hood: BH-77B
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".