Nikon D610 Announcement Expected in 48 Hours
Nikon D610 announcement expected to be in 48 hours likely on October 8. The new D610 is rumored to be on display during the Photo Plus Expo 2013 show at the end of October.
Nikon D610 full frame DSLR camera leaked specs looks the same as the current D600. Nikon D610 is rumored to feature continuous shooting speed at 6 fps. This is slightly improved when compared to 5.5 fps from the D600 camera. Also Nikon D610 will come with new weather sealing same as the one used on Nikon D800.
Announced! See > Nikon D610 Full Frame DSLR Camera Announced, Price, Specs
There will be no major differences expected between the D600 and the upcoming D610 cameras. As stated that the company will simply fix the dust / oil accumulation issue.Below are the latest rumored specs list of the upcoming D610 camera.
Nikon D610 Rumored Specifications
- Sensor: 24.3 MP (6016 x 4016 in L mode)
- ISO range: 100-6400
- 39 AF focus point, 9 cross type, 33 point available at f/5.6
- 6fps continuous shooting speed
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- TTL exposure metering using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor
- Video recording capabilities: 1920 x 1080 30p/25p/24p
- 3.2″, 921k dots resolution LCD screen
- EN-EL 15 battery, using the same MB-D14 battery grip
- No built-in Wi-Fi or GPS
- New weather sealing same as the one used on Nikon D800
- Dimension: 141 x 113 x 82 mm
The D600 is getting serious price drops. You can buy the Nikon D600 camera body for $1,849.99 at Amazon. This is the best deal for today. Nikon D610 to be announced in 48 hours period.