Nikon D610 announcement expected to be on October 7 or 8. The new D610 is rumored to be on display during the Photo Plus Expo 2013 show at the end of October.
Recent rumors show that Nikon D610 will most likely be announced in two weeks period. Previously leaked specs of Nikon D610 full frame DSLR camera looks the same as the current D600.
Now specs list a little updated as the Nikon D610 is rumored to feature continuous shooting speed at 6 fps. This is slightly improved when compared to 5.5 fps from the D600 camera.
Announced! See > Nikon D610 Full Frame DSLR Camera Announced, Price, Specs
There will be no major differences expected between the D600 and the upcoming D610 cameras. As stated that the company will simply fix the dust / oil accumulation issue.
Nikon D610 Rumored Specifications
- Sensor: 24.3 MP (6016 x 4016 in L mode)
- ISO range: 100-6400
- 39 AF focus point, 9 cross type, 33 point available at f/5.6
- 6fps continuous shooting speed
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- TTL exposure metering using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor
- Video recording capabilities: 1920 x 1080 30p/25p/24p
- 3.2″, 921k dots resolution LCD screen
- EN-EL 15 battery, using the same MB-D14 battery grip
- No built-in Wi-Fi or GPS
- Dimension: 141 x 113 x 82 mm
After Nikon USA has removed the D5100 and D600 cameras from its MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) list on September 14, 2013. The D600 is getting serious price drops.
You can buy the Nikon D600 camera body for $1,896.95 at amazon. This is the best deal for today. Nikon D5100 body with 18-55mm lens also get price drop for $489 at Amazon. Nikon is also selling D5200 is for $696.95 at Amazon.