Fujifilm X100S is a digital compact camera features APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor and improved EXR ProcessorII. Fujifilm X100s were announced by Fujifilm at CES 2013 show and refreshed X100 model dijital compact camera.
Fuji X100S uses a bright FUJINON 23mm F2 fixed lens that delivers amazing image quality from edge to edge, all within a compact and superbly-built body.
Fujifilm X100S digital camera currently priced is $1,299.00 and in stock at several camera stores. Amazon is shipping the Fujifilm X100s usually within 3 to 6 weeks.
Fujifilm X100S Digital Camera Price
Fujifilm X100S Features
- 16.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Intelligent Hybrid Autofocus (with AF speed up to 0.08 seconds)
- Start-up time of 0.5 seconds
- Shutter time lag of 0.01 seconds
- Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
- High Definition Hybrid Viewfinder (Optical + Electronic)
- FUJINON 23mm F2 fixed lens
- Revolutionary Digital Split Image display
- Focus Peaking function
- High-contrast and wide viewing-angle 2.8? Premium Clear LCD (460K dots)
- Super Intelligent Flash
- Burst shooting rate of up to 6 frames per second at full resolution (max 29 frames)
- Artistic filters
- Full HD video recording (60fps / 30fps)