Egami spotted a new patent filed by Tamron. The new patent is for a telephoto lens and named as Tamron 135mm F2.8 VC.
This lens features 135mm focal length, f/2.8 maximum aperture and designed for APS-C sensor cameras. Below are the details for the new Tamron 135mm F2.8 VC lens patent.
Tamron 135mm F2.8 VC Lens Patent for APS-C Cameras
Description and self-interpretation of the patent literature (Google Translated)
- Patent Publication No. 2013-97212
- Publication date 2013.5.20
- Filing date 2011.11.1
- Example 1
- Focal length f = 133.00mm
- Fno. 2.86
- Angle of view 2ω = 12.1 °
- Telephoto ratio 0.752
- Image height Y = 14.2mm
- The effective diameter of the front lens 23.50mm
- Tamron patents
- 3-unit construction of positive and negative negative
- Inner Focus (the second group)
- (Part of the third group) correction to shake
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".