Full specifications of the upcoming Nikon D5 flagship DSLR camera has been leaked online.
As rumored before, Nikon will introduce two type of D5 model with XQD type and with CF type. Nikon D5 will feature a 20.82-Megapixel full frame image sensor, 153 AF points and continuous shooting speed is up to 14 fps.
Nikon D5 official announcement should be tonight around midnight EST and release date will be in March, 2016.
|Nikon D5 DSLR Camera|
|Nikon D5 DSLR Camera||$6,499.95||Amazon | B&H | Adorama
Full Specifications of the Nikon D5 DSLR Camera Leaked
Full Nikon D5 Specs: (Translated by Google)
- Two type of D5 (XQD-Type) and D5 (CF-Type)
- Newly developed 20.82 million pixel CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 5 Image processor. 4K videos correspondence
- 153 AF points. 99-point cross sensor. F8 corresponding 15 points
- Continuous shooting (continuous shooting up to 200 frames in 14bit lossless compression RAW) 12 frames / sec in the AF / AE tracking
- Continuous shooting speed at the time of the mirror up to 14 frames / sec (AE / AF fixed)
- Regular sensitivity highest ISO 102400. Extended sensitivity is highest in Hi5 ISO 3280000
- 3.2-inch 2.36 million dot Touch panel LCD monitor.
- Card slot D5 (XQD-Type) is double XQD. D5 (CF-Type) Double CF
- Shutter speed 30 seconds to 1/8000 sec
- Finder field of view 100% (FX). Magnification 0.72 times
- SuperSpeed USB (USB3.0 Micro-B terminal)
- Battery EN-EL18a
- The weight with the battery and the media included, D5 (XQD-Type) is 1405g. D5 (CF-Type) is 1415g
- Released Date in March 2016
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.