The Nikon Z6 III is expected to be announced soon and here are the new rumored specs of the Nikon Z6 III camera. According to recent Nikon rumors, the Nikon Z6 III brings impressive upgrades to Nikon’s enthusiast-level full-frame mirrorless camera.
Thr rumor mill claims that the camera will have a new higher-resolution 24.5MP BSI sensor and updated EXPEED 7 processor enabling superb image quality. The advanced autofocus system, 7-stop IBIS, and vast array of video capabilities including 6K/60p N-RAW video make it great for both stills and video. Key highlights include blistering fast continuous shooting up to 40fps with the electronic shutter, ProRes 4K60p RAW video recording, a streamlined body with top-notch handling, and an improved rear LCD while retaining the excellent EVF. Combined with the larger Z-mount and dual card slots, the Z6 III is a very capable and well-rounded camera for enthusiasts and pros.
- $400 off on Nikon Z6 II body at B&H, Adorama.
- $400 off on Nikon Z8 with 24-120mm f/4 Lens at B&H, Adorama.
Here is another specs list of Nikon Z6 III from China Weibo. You can take a look at below:
New Rumored Specs of Nikon Z6 III
- Nikon Z6 III (N2214)
- Accelerated 24.5MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 7 processor
- Inherited from Z8 style body
- Easy-to-use multi-angle LCD screen, high-brightness EVF
- Optimized body feel
- 7-level IBIS, but better than ℤ f has optimized video stabilization,
- Pixel shift, high resolution shooting
- Dual data stream AF system. More powerful AF algorithm and process than Zf/Z8
- Up to 40 fps electronic shutter continuous shooting, 120 fps DX electronic shutter continuous shooting
- 6K60p & 4K120p 12bit N-RAW recording
- 4K H.265 10Bit MOV video, which can oversample 6K to 4K FX frame, or up to 120p DX frame.
- 4K ProRes 422 HQ 10-bit MOV video, up to 4K/60p
- Fine shutter angle options, project frame rate and shooting frame rate separated by two card slots.
- Dual card slots compatible with CFexpress Type B and SD UHS-II
- Compatible with WiFi 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth LE Connect
- USB-C fast charging & HDMI Type-A connection
Join the Nikon Camera Users Group to share your Nikon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!