The newly announced Canon RF 10-20mm f/4 L IS STM Lens is now available for pre-order at major US stores. Canon has expanded its L-series range with the Canon RF10-20mm F/4L IS STM, a wide zoom lens capable of capturing ultra-wide shots. Take a look at pre-order links of the new Canon RF 10-20mm f/4 L IS STM Lens.
A state-of-the-art ultra-wide zoom lens, the Canon RF 10-20mm f/4 L IS STM delivers professional quality results for all your landscape, nature, architecture, and interior image-making needs. Optimized for both photo and video applications, this versatile, full-frame, L-series lens provides visual drama to your imagery for outstanding results that will be remembered for a lifetime.
Canon RF 10-20mm f/4 L IS STM Lens At a Glance
- Aspherical, Super UD, and UD lens elements (including one Aspherical UD element)
- Dustproof and waterproof
- SWC (on 2 lens surfaces) and ASC (Air Sphere Coating)
- STM motor and full-time manual focus capability
Offering limitless possibilities by enabling an extreme ultra-wide shot, the RF 10-20mm F4L IS STM provides unrivalled image quality, all in a compact size.
The lens builds on the capabilities of the existing wide-angle RF range as the widest AF zoom ever made for a full-frame camera, with an angle of view of up to 130°. Featuring a zoom that ranges from 20mm wide-angle to an exceptional and unique ultra-wide 10mm focal length, users can now achieve a shooting area more than twice that of a 16mm focal length.
Canon RF 10-20mm f/4 L IS STM Lens Key Features
- RF ultra-wide angle lens for full-frame cameras – especially suited to a mirrorless design, this lens is compact, well-balanced and smaller than previous digital SLR ultra-wide lens designs
- Incredible 10-20mm coverage for stills and video with full-frame EOS R series cameras
- Excellent image quality: highlights include 1 super UD lens, 3 UD lenses, 3 aspheric lenses with Subwavelength structure coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) to reduce ghosting
- Minimum focus distance of approx. 9.8″ (0.25m) with a maximum magnification of 0.12x
- Canon leadscrew type STM (stepping motor) focus drive, especially suited for smooth, quiet video AF operation
- Optical image stabilization – up to 5.0 stops of shake correction. Up to 6.0 stops Coordinated IS when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS)
- Rear slot for pre-cut gel filters
- Petal-type hood integrated into the lens barrel
Join the Canon Camera Users Group to share your Canon photography, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more Canon Camera Rumors.