Sony ZV-E1 Firmware Update 1.0.2 released. This new Sony Firmware Update for ZV-E1 camera Now Available For Download. It’s a relatively minor firmware, but does address named and unnamed bugs.
The Sony ZV series is designed from the ground up to provide features and performance for video content creators. The new ZV-E1 promises the highest-quality video thanks to its 12.1-megapixel full-frame image sensor. Sony ZV-E1 is able to record footage internally in 4K at 60p in 4:2:2 10-bit all-intra onto SDHC/SDXC memory cards, which is especially interesting for filmmakers and content creators. In addition, a future free firmware update will unleash this little beast’s full 4K120p and HD240p capabilities.
Sony ZV-E1 Firmware Update 1.02 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
Sony ZV-E1 Firmware Update 1.02
Benefits and Improvements
- Fixes an issue where some movie metadata (Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO, etc.) may not be recorded
- Fixes an issue where JPEG files may not be enlarged and played
- Fixes an issue where Switch V/H AF Area may not work correctly
- Fixes a Creators’ App issue where the Auto Time Correction and Auto Area Adjustment features turn off
- Improves the operational stability of the camera
The new firmware is available here: sony.co.uk/electronics/support/e-mount-body-zv-e-series/zv-e1/software/00296225
Also join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography