Here are more detailed specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm GFX100 II medium format mirrorless camera. Official announcement is scheduled for September 12, 2023 along with several other products.
The first GFX100 debuted in 2019, and then we saw the smaller, lighter GFX100S hit the scene in 2021. Offering a more compact DSLR-like body than the big dual-gripped GFX100, the GFX 100S is still an amazing 102-megapixel camera, but the imaging pipeline is essentially the same as the GFX100 from 2019. The current FujiFilm GFX 100 is also in stock at Amazon, B&H, Adorama for $9,999.
Fujifilm GFX100 II will take place on September 12, 2023. Here are the full specifications:
Full Fujifilm GFX100 II Specifications Leaked
- New 102 MP BSI CMOS 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor (new and improved)
- Video: 8k, 4k60p, 10 bit 4:2:2 HQ/LT, ProRes internal recording
- HEVC 10bit 422
- Super Sampling F-Log2
- CFExpress Type B and SD memory cards
- Improved AF
- -8EV low light AF
- New generation focus tracking function
- 8 stops of five-axis IBIS
- Removable battery grip
- 8 FPS continuous shooting
- Compatible with external cooling
- 9.4m dot tilt and detachable EVF
- Announcement on September 12
- 5th generation processor
- Support waveform
- Support movie widescreen mode
- Extra high dynamic range photo
- REALA film simulation
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.