According to latest rumors Fujifilm GFX100 II medium format mirrorless camera is scheduled to be officially announced on Septemer 12th, 2023 and it is expected to have a price tag of $7,499.
Fujifilm GFX100 II will have an all-new sensor, an X Processor 5, lots of new features, and will be significantly cheaper than the current Fujifilm GFX100, which now costs $9,999 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama despite inflation and parts shortages.
If we talk about the rumored Fujifilm GFX100 II price of $7,499, that’s a big price drop. It’s about $1,500 more than the GFX100S, but considering recent inflation and the specs of the previously leaked GFX100II, that seems like a pretty drastic price point. With this price difference from the GFX100S, many people may choose the new Fujifilm GFX100 II.
Rumored Fujifilm GFX100 II Specifications
- New 102 MP BSI CMOS 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor (new and improved)
- Video: 8k, 4k60p, 10 bit 4:2:2 HQ/LT, ProRes internal recording
- HEVC 10bit 422
- Super Sampling F-Log2
- CFExpress Type B and SD memory cards
- Improved AF
- -8EV low light AF
- New generation focus tracking function
- 8 stops of five-axis IBIS
- Removable battery grip
- 8 FPS continuous shooting
- Compatible with external cooling
- 9.4m dot tilt and detachable EVF
- Announcement on September 12
- 5th generation processor
- Support waveform
- Support movie widescreen mode
- Extra high dynamic range photo
- REALA film simulation
- Price $7,499
- Announcement on Septemer 12th, 2023
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.