Sigma 14mm F1.4 DG DN | Art Lens to be Announced Soon
According to latest rumors, Sigma will soon announce a new ultra-wide prime lens – Sigma 14mm f/1.4 DG DN | Art lens for Sony E-mount and L-mount cameras.
The current Sigma 14mm F1.8 DG DN lens is a bright lens, but this new lens is 14mm F1.4, which is a large aperture lens that has never been seen before. The size is about 15cm in total length and weighs 1170g, which is quite large and heavy.
This lens will be the world’s fastest 14mm full frame mirrorless lens, below are specs of Sigma 14mm f/1.4 DG DN | Art lens:
Sigma 14mm f/1.4 DG DN | Art Lens Specs
- Lens construction: 19 elements in 15 groups (3 FLD glass, 1 SLD glass, 4 aspherical lenses)
- Shortest shooting distance: 30cm
- Maximum magnification: 1:11.9
- Number of aperture blades: 11 (circular aperture)
- Size: 101.4 x 149.9mm (151.9mm for E-mount version)
- Weight: 1170g (1160g for E-mount version)
- Cover-type lens cap: LC1014-01
- Tripod socket: TS-141
- Guide plate: GP-11