Fujifilm XF 8mm F3.5 R WR lens which was scheduled to be released on June 29th, has received more reservations than expected, so it may take some time to deliver the product. The XF 8mm f/3.5 weighs 215g and measures just 52.8mm. 62mm filters fit the lens.
Fujifilm is currently in short supply of various products. The X-T5 supply shortage was announced on May 19th, and the unstable supply of Fujifilm cameras and lenses is likely to continue for some time.
Price & Availability: The Fujifilm X-S20 will be available from the end of June 2023 priced at $1299 while the XF 8mm f/3.5 will be available for $799 at the same time.
- Fujifilm X-20: Press Release / Product Page / Samples
- Fujinon XF8mmF3.5: Press Release / Product Page / Samples
- Fujifilm X-App: Press Release
Fujifilm XF 8mm f/3.5 Features:
- 8mm focal length (equivalent to 12mm in the 35mm film format)
- Viewing angle of 121 degrees diagonally and 112 degrees horizontally
- 12 lens elements in nine groups
- 52.8mm long
- weighs 215g
- 62mm filter thread size
- Fast AF speed of 0.02 seconds
- Dust- and weather-resistant
Read more Fujifilm Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.