OM SYSTEM OM-1 Firmware Version 1.4 Released
OM SYSTEM released the new firmware update version 1.4 for OM-1 flagship camera. The OM System OM-1 is a Micro Four Thirds camera that can shoot 20 megapixel images at 50fps and record 4K/60p movies. The OM System OM-1 offers two UHS-II SD card slots and is IP53 Rated, making it dust-, splash- and freeze-proof down to -10ºC (14ºF).
The OM System OM-1 body-only price is $2,199.99 USD and $2,799.99 USD / $3,599.99 CAD as a kit with the new M.Zuiko Digital ED 12–40mm F2.8 PRO II lens. Check availability at B&HPhoto and Adorama.
You can find the details on OM SYSTEM OM-1 Firmware Version 1.4 and download links below.
OM SYSTEM OM-1 Firmware Version 1.4
- Enhanced stability of operation when shooting video.
- Stability of other operations has been improved.
OM System OM-1 Main Features
- IS (Image Stabilisation) up to 8 stops
- 20MP Stacked BSI Live MOS sensor
- Mechanical shutter 60s – 1/8000s
- Electronic shutter 60s – 1/32000s
- AF range -5.5EV to +19EV
- Metering range -2EV to +20EV
- In-camera focus stacking (3 to 99 shots)
- In-camera HDR (3 or 5 exposures)
- Bracketing of
- OLED EVF
- Video M-PEG 4, AVC, H.264
- Video HEVC, H.265
- High reliability
- ND64 inbuilt
- ISO 80-102,400
- Shutter rated for 400,000 exposures
- Operation -10C to +40C
- Flash synch 1/250s
- Wireless LAN Built-in (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Bluetooth built-in (Ver 4.2 Low Energy)
- Moisture resistance IP53 standard
- 599g with battery and 1 card
- Battery BLX-1 Li-ion
- 2 SD card slots
- Battery life Std mode: 520 shots, Quick Sleep mode: 1100 shots
- Battery life movie: 90 minutes
- Art filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Colour, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Water Colour, Vintage, Partial Colour (18 colour selectable), Bleach Bypass, Instant Film
- High Res Shot: 25MP, 50MP or 80MP