Panasonic released the new firmware Ver.2.2 for the LUMIX GH6 camera to enhance performance and usability. The firmware program is now available and details can be found below.
The Panasonic Lumix DC-GH6 is the latest in a line of high-end Micro Four Thirds video cameras. Firmware update program Ver.2.2 supports direct recording and playback of video/photo using an external SSD connected via USB. The update enables recording directly on a 2TB capacity USB drive (SSD) high-quality, low-compression Apple ProRes 422 HQ (Maximum 1.9Gbps) or high-bitrate, large-volume 4:2:2 10-bit All-Intra. Data files recorded on the SSD can be easily transferred to PC via USB, which makes the post-production process more efficient by minimizing backup work.
The firmware program is now available on the LUMIX Global Customer Support website
|Panasonic GH6||IN STOCK||Amazon, B&H, Adorama|
Panasonic Releases Firmware Version 2.2 for GH6 To Support Direct SSD Recording over USB
GH6 Key Features
- 25.2MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- 4K 60p 4:2:2 10-Bit Unlimited Recording
- 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p HFR, FHD 300p VFR
- ProRes 422 HQ, V-Log and DR Boost
- Dual I.S. 2, 7.5-Stop 5-Axis Stabilizer
- 100MP Handheld High-Resolution Mode
- 3.68m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.84m-Dot Free Angle Touchscreen
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
- Built-In Active Cooling