Pre-Order Now : DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone
DJI announces its new Mini 3 Pro drone with 4K/60 video, 48MP stills, obstacle avoidance sensors and more. Now the DJI Mini 3 Pro drone is now available for pre-order at major US stores. Shipping will start on June 29, 2022.
The Mini 3 Pro is available to pre-order starting today in various configurations. If you already have a DJI RC-N1 controller from a previous drone, you can purchase the Mini 3 Pro as a standalone unit for $669. If you need the basic remote control, you can purchase the Mini 3 Pro with an RC-N1 for $759. If you’d like the DJI Mini 3 Pro with the new DJI RC Pro, which has a built-in 5.5″ touchscreen, you can purchase the pair as a kit for $909. You can see the DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone pre-order options below.
DJI Mini 3 Pro drone only: $669 at B&H.
DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1 Remote Controller: $759 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC Remote Controller: $909 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Up to 4K60p Video & 48MP Raw Stills
- Tri-Directional Obstacle Avoidance
- Regulation-Friendly 8.8 oz Weight
- Remote Required & Not Included
- Up to 34 Minutes of Flight Time
- Rotating Gimbal for Vertical Shooting
- Slow Motion Video at Full HD 1080p120
- Up to 7.5 Mile Range with OcuSync 3
- FocusTrack Subject Tracking System
- Foldable Design for Easy Travel/Storage