Fujifilm announced that it will hold the X Summit OMIYA 2022 new product launch conference on May 31, 2022 at 10:00 PM (JST). Let’s summarize the latest Fuji rumors.
Fuji will announce the X-H2S mirrorless camera on May 31 event. As we reported earlier the highly anticipated Fujifilm X-H2s and X-H2 cameras are expected to be announced separately. Fuji X-H2 will be the high-resolution model (around 40MP, new sensor new processor) and full announcement of this beast will be after X-H2S launch.
In terms of specifications, the Fujifilm X-H2S camera will feature a 26-megapixel stack back-illuminated X-Trans CMOS image sensor, capable of 6K video shooting, and can achieve high-speed continuous shooting at 40 frames per second.
Note: The Fujifilm X-H2S official announcement will be on May 31 at Fujifilm X Summit 2022.
Fujifilm X-H2S Rumored Specifications
- 26MP stacked backside illuminated X-Trans CMOS image sensor
- 6K video recording capability
- 40 fps continuous shooting
- Cooling fan optional accessories
- Rollover screen design
- The back of the fuselage retains the cross-type selection key
- Compatible with CFexpress Type B and UHS-II SD cards
- Announcement on May 31
Fuji X-mount APS-C format mirrorless lens to be released in 2022
- XF 18-120mm F4: Equivalent 35mm focal length is 27-183mm, both photo and video shooting
- XF 150-600mm F5.6-8: 35mm equivalent focal length of 229-914mm, internal zoom design, same matte silver finish as XF 200mm F2 R LM OIS WR
Fuji’s upcoming G-mount medium format mirrorless lenses
- GF 20-35mm: Equivalent 35mm focal length is 16-28mm, maximum aperture F4? Released in 2022
- GF 55mm F1.7: 35mm equivalent focal length is 44mm, to be released in 2023
- GF tilt-shift lens: Equivalent 35mm focal length is about 24mm, filter size 105mm, maximum aperture F4, released in 2023
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.