Here are more updates on the Fujifilm X-H2S which is expected to be announced on May 31 at Fujifilm X Summit 2022. According to Fuji rumors, the Fujifilm X-H2S will be compatible with both CFexpress and SD Cards. As you might guess this will be a welcome addition because SD cards are cheap and easily available on the market.
As we reported earlier the highly anticipated Fujifilm X-H2s and X-H2 cameras are expected to be announced separately. The Fujifilm X-H2S is the 26 megapixel stacked sensor X-H2. The high resolution Fujifilm X-H2 with 40 megapixel will be launched after the Fujifilm X-H2S.
Fujifilm X-H2S Rumored Specifications
- A newly designed 26-megapixel sensor (stacked BSI)
- A new processor
- A flippy screen
- 6K Video
- Compatible with both CFexpress and SD Cards
- Price under $2,500
Fujifilm X-H1 is absolutely fantastic value for money. It is now for only $1,199 with Battery Grip Kit at Amazon.
Fuji is expected to release the following products for this major announcement event.
- Fujifilm X-H2S: Equipped with a newly designed 26-megapixel sensor
- Fujifilm X-H2: 40MP
- Fujifilm XF 18-120mm f/4 Lens: Equivalent 35mm focal length is 27-183mm
- XF 150-600mm f/5-6.8 Lens: 35mm equivalent focal length is 229-914mm
- GF 20-35mm: Maximum aperture F4?
- 5th Generation X-mount Mirrorless Camera: Equipped with Stacked Backside Illuminated X-Trans CMOS Image Sensor
Read more Fujifilm Camera Rumors.
Also join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography.